I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

30-06-10

i hate my life now~
working ~ back home~ online and sleep~
continuously~

what i am going to do next?continuous like that being suck?
really suck life and boring life~ i hate myself to be like that~
what is the meaningfull of being human ? happiness? suck?
is it this is the meaningful of being human?i dont know, really dont know..
where is my happiness? where is my maeaningful life? owhh no~~hmmmm~~tired~

when i gonna leave here? next year or.......~~?
i hate my life here, i hate i have no more my freedom...i want my freedom back....
freedom are u come back to me?
wanna go far far away and nobody knows me~ thats good enough for me~ give me some fres air...~~i need it much much~~

bring along my baby and leave here...baby, willing leave here with me?
if not, nevermind, i can leave myself and take care for myself...
i miss u much~~

my mama and papa, can i just leave without ur permission, can i do what i want?
i hate no freedom, i hate boring life with continuously...really...can i just tell through face to face..
wiill u hit me and ask me to stay at home and not need to working again?they will take care of me...!will u take care of me for forever and dont leave me...? will u guys done that?~ i dont think that will possible~ no forever life even myself... life was short... i got my dream.. i want my dream come true... will u willing to give me this chance? plzzz......

god, will give me a chance? am i possible to do that?
who else can give answer? no people right... i think~!
i will try my best to do that....papa and mama, no worries...i will be ok with that...i am 21 years old...i am not a child~ my decision~ my choice~!

4 comments:

  1. To get ur own freedom, u have to sacrifice something. U are at the age of 21 this year, as long as u get a fixed job, a fixed income that u can handle urlife by ur own, by that time, ur parents will let u go and do whatever things u wan coz u are spending ur own money and u can live without them too! So work harder in ur career!! All the best ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2635,

    Don't be so moody. Parents are like that, they would plan and think the way they "think" is the best for us without thinking much.
    Their 1st intention was good, they want us to be safe and happy. But what they do not know is that the way they like is not they way we like.
    So, try to bear with them. Just try to be nice with them and listen to them. When they feel that you are matured enough and strong enough to take care of yourself, they will let you go. ^^
    Take care and stay happy!! ^^ You still have your baby and US, your friends!! ^^
    Cheers~~

    2628

    ReplyDelete
  3. panda and 2628,

    thanks for giving me opinion but....,
    can i just let go everything and leave...i already try to bear with them and try to be nice with them and listen to what they want me to do...follow all the thing, but what do i get? i am getting tired and tired...some more my life getting continuously...
    aizz...only way i can do is be strong and stand all the thing happen...and just leave here...i am tired...

    yaya, i still got my baby and u guys all...my fren....~~thanks lots

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2635,

    I understand how you feel and how down are you now. I gone through that kind of life before this. All I can say to you is "Follow what your heart says, but make sure no one gets hurt with your decision!" ^^

    Take care there!! Cheer~~

    2628

    ReplyDelete